Looking to kick off your career and join a young team working to revolutionize the coffee industry? You will be generating, prospecting and qualifying leads to support our B2B sales efforts. Sounds like a good fit? Read below!
Internship · Amsterdam, the Netherlands (hybrid)
About this NEW coffee brand
As a new, up-and-coming brand, we are looking for a motivated young professional to help us spread the word and sell the coffee (B2B) as part of our mission to transform the industry towards sustainable (permaculture) coffee! We have a fun, flexible and enthusiastic team of coffee lovers with an office based inWatergraafsmeer. We offer the perfect place to learn valuable hard and soft business skills in a welcoming atmosphere where learning and teamwork is encouraged.
What will you be doing?
Our primary target audiences are offices, hotels, restaurants and cafes who want to sell sustainable, high quality coffee to their clients and visitors. Your job will be to:
· Map all relevant stakeholders in those companies
· Reach out to those stakeholders and nurture them into prospects
· Work together with the Brand Manager to create appointments, write proposals and close the deal!
Do you want to work for a growing startup that makes impact? Join our team! We’re looking for a motivated young professional that is also strong independently, and:
- Has strong interpersonal communication skills and isn’t afraid to approach prospects in creative and business-savvy ways.
- Speaks & writes in English and preferably Dutch too – a third language is a bonus! (i.e., German or French).
- Is passionate about sustainability AND coffee, and is eager to learn more about the coffee industry.
- We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and encourage everyone to apply. In our office we speak English and Dutch.
What’s in it for you?
A competitive internship salary and great opportunities for professional growth. A safe environment where we encourage you to ask questions and have constructive guidance from the team.A cozy office in Amsterdam Oost with the ability to also work partly remote.And best of all: your work will contribute to a more earth- and people-friendly coffee industry!
Oh, and a delicious cup of the best coffee at the office, at your request :-)
Let’s do this!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction, short motivation letter and resume.